PARK CITY – September 8, 2021
Patexia’s Patent Prosecution Intelligence Report 2021 has named Maschoff Brennan among the best performing and most active law firms for patent prosecution.
With over 5000 patents in the last 5 years Maschoff Brennan was ranked one of the best performing firms in the life sciences and high-tech industry sectors. Patexia, an intellectual property data research company, uses a proprietary algorithm to measure the true performance of law firm by analyzing five weighted high-level factors:
- Activity: The number of issued patents or filed applications by a law firm from January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2020.
- Success: Obtaining a patent or patent claim from the perspective of the applicant, law firm, or attorney.
- Quality: The claim quality, broadness, novelty, and market coverage that ultimately make a patent or a claim valuable.
- Efficiency: The speed and simplicity of the process of obtaining a patent.
- Cost: The overall cost, including attorney’s fee and the USPTO fees, for obtaining and maintaining a patent.
Maschoff Brennan was listed as the 17th best performing firm in life sciences and has been ranked as one of the top 100 best performing patent firms every year for the last three years, when the report began.
About Maschoff Brennan
Maschoff Brennan provides legal counsel and representation to some of the world’s most innovative companies. With over 45 attorneys and offices in the technology-focused regions of Utah and California, our attorneys are known for having the breadth of experience and the forward-thinking insight needed to handle complex technological and business issues across all industries and geographic boundaries. We have extensive experience representing clients in Federal and State courts across the country and before the ITC, USPTO, PTAB, TTAB, and other administrative agencies in Washington D.C.