Maschoff Brennan is a growing intellectual property law firm with Utah offices in Park City and Salt Lake City, California offices in Irvine and Los Angeles, Seattle, WA and Richardson, TX. We are seeking a full time Docketing Assistant in our beautiful Park City office (located just 20 minutes from Salt Lake in Kimball Junction).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Retrieve and review daily docket and distribute matters electronically to proper attorney/staff
- Review correspondences
- Classify matters and update information on docket and PTO website; generate current matter spreadsheet daily
- Create records and input data into docketing system as patents are filed
- Update and maintain docket in collaboration with staff and attorneys
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Proficiency in computer software programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel, required
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and attorneys in oral and written form, required
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Ability to problem solve and work independently required
Education and Experience
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office environment required
- Experience working at an IP law firm preferred
- Experience working with highly detailed information preferred
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including an attractive 401(k) plan along with medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance in a very friendly, casual work environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Olivia at Oparadiso@mabr.com.