We are seeking a full time Docketing Assistant in our beautiful Park City office (located just 20 minutes from Salt Lake in Kimball Junction). The incumbent will work as part of the Docketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process incoming correspondence and distribute correspondence electronically to proper attorney/staff
- Review incoming correspondence to determine due dates and/or reminder dates to be entered into the Firm’s computerized docketing database
- Entry of due dates and reminder dates as appropriate into the Firm’s computerized docketing database
- Create new domestic and foreign patent and trademark application files, including entry of case information and pertinent deadlines into the Firm’s computerized docketing database
- Review internal filing reports and update the Firm’s computerized docketing database accordingly
- Assist with quality review of docketing
- Generate status and docket reports
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail required
- Proficiency in computer software programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel, required
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and attorneys in oral and written form, required
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Ability to problem solve and work independently required
Education and Experience
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office environment required
- Experience working at an IP law firm preferred
- Experience working with highly detailed information preferred
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including an attractive 401(k) plan along with medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance in a very friendly, casual work environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Bethany at firstname.lastname@example.org.