Maschoff Brennan is a progressive intellectual property law firm with offices in Park City, Salt Lake City and Irvine, California. We are seeking a full time Invoicing Specialist in our Park City office. Responsibilities include entering accounting data, generating reports and performing other administrative tasks in a general office environment.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including an attractive 401(k) plan along with medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance in a very friendly, casual work environment. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Bethany at email@example.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive invoice requests and generate invoices using LMS software
• Collaborate with legal assistants and attorneys to ensure accuracy with invoices • Enter and maintain data in tracking spreadsheets
• Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to utilize electronic billing systems such as Corridor, ONIT, TyMetrix, etc.
• Ability to communicate effectively required
• Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word) required
• Ability to prioritize workload amongst frequent interruptions with competing priorities required
• Must be well organized, comprehend business requirements, adhere to established time commitments and demonstrate strong customer service attributes required
• Ability to deliver results is a must
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Three years’ experience in the accounts receivable/invoicing arena
• Prior law firm, medical billing or professional services experience preferred • Experience with LMS (Rippe & Kingston) preferred
• Experience with monthly high volume billing required