Maschoff Brennan is a growing intellectual property and technology law firm with offices in Park City, Salt Lake City and Irvine, California. We are seeking a full time Invoicing Specialist in our Park City (Kimball Junction) or downtown SLC office. Job candidate may be required to travel between the Park City (Kimball Junction) and SLC offices due to varying workload demands.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including an attractive 401(k) plan (including company match) along with medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance in a friendly, casual work environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive invoice requests and generate invoices using accounting software
- Collaborate with legal assistants and attorneys to ensure accuracy with invoices
- Coordinate with client accounting departments to troubleshoot issues as needed
- Enter and maintain data in tracking spreadsheets
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to communicate effectively required
• Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word) required
• Ability to prioritize workload amongst frequent interruptions with competing priorities required
• Must be well organized, comprehend business requirements, adhere to established time commitments, adhere to established policies and procedures and demonstrate strong customer service attributes required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• The minimum requirements for this position are two years of post-secondary education and/or 3+ years’ experience in accounts receivable/invoicing arena. Preference will be given to those with a 4 year degree in finance or accounting and bookkeeping experience.
• Prior law firm, medical billing or professional services experience preferred
• Experience with LMS (Rippe & Kingston) preferred
• Experience with electronic billing systems such as Corridor, ONIT, TyMetrix, a bonus